Monday, February 21, 2011

SC 318

Here is the sketch: (I also used it for the kids Valentine's Day Cards.)The first card designs-truly something to Sale-A-Brate. ;)
And the inside:
Okay, I am loving the Ice Cream Parlor buttons and ribbon! I used the Posy Party Wheel with Daffodil Delight ink to make the background on panel 2. I really need to dust off my wheels more often. The Stampin' Around Wheel Guide works really well! And if you have an all around design, I love rolling it on 45 degree angle- the lines are not as noticeable that way. :-) I used my Stampin' Write markers to ink up the Simple Birthday Stamp, I like it multi-colored. ;)

For the inside I stamped the Birthday wish stamp in Melon Mambo and used the so Saffron for the flower from the So Happy For you Set. All in all the materials for this card are something to Sale-A-Brate!

SU Materials Used:
Stamps: Sweet Birthday, Posy Party (wheel), Birthday Wish (inside)
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Pacific Point
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, So Saffron, Melon Mambo
Other: Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon and buttons


And Card Design #2:
I used the starfish stamp for the background on this card. The seahorse was stamped in Pacific Point and colored it with So Saffron and Pacific Point. I think this is a very cute card for a little boy....what do you think?

On the inside I stamped the starfish and the Birthday Wish stamp. Even though the inside was white, I still chose to put the panel in...I think it makes it look much more professional this way. :-)


SU Materials Used:
Stamps: Fishy Friends, Birthday Wish
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Pacific Point
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, So Saffron

No comments: