Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SC313...aka, I DID IT!!!


Well, if you have read my blog at all this year you may have noticed I was doing the SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenges A LOT...well that is because it was a New Years Resolution for 2010 to complete all the Sketch Challenges. At times I was several behind, but I managed to pull it off. On the morning of the 31st I finished the last 2 card sketches. I think I will try to do it again this year...it was challenging and fun as well. ;-)

Without further rambling, here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
I love the bear popping out of the rectangle, I am definitely going to do this again. ;-) I do like the cute little line of cupcakes and the paper pieced bowtie. For some reason I think it needs something else, but I can't decide what. Any suggestions? Maybe if I had another panel or used a colored card base. Hum. Well, here is hoping Spicy likes it anyway.

And here is the inside...see cute cupcakes, right?

SU Materials Used:
Stamps: Button Bear
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Creamy Caramel
Ink: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink

Thanks for stopping by...I am so excited I did the year of card sketches....can you tell? :-)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow! That's amazing! Good for you for sticking with it!