Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And so it begins again...(AKA SC314)

I had so much fun doing the Sketch Challenge last year, that I decided to do it all again this year. You know what that means- at least 52 more cards for you to see this year. I hope you like seeing them as much as I like making them!

One last thing, don't expect them on time...case in point- I made this card 3 weeks ago and forgot to post it until now! :( Oh well, at least I finally remembered!

So here is the sketch:


And here is my card:
For the first time ever I also tried my had at a color challenge! This is also CC 304- Red, White, and Silver or Gray. I used Riding Hood Red for the card base, Truck and panel 4's frame. I used the Basic Gray DP for panel 2 and 3 and outlined it with Basic Gray Cardstock. I like the dimension that the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder added to Layer 1! I hope that the flowers on panel 2 don't make it look too girly as I made it for my brother-in-laws birthday!

SU Materials Used:
Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories;
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Basic Gray DP, Whisper White;
Ink: Basic Gray

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: