Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SC311

Here is the sketch:And here is my card:
I made this card for my friend Heather's birthday. I love the look of the flowers in the jar. I fussy cut out 3 flowers and I think it looks really good in real life. The Panel 3 is using the current Hostess Designer Paper Pad. I am really liking the new patterns! I used the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder on the base layer and I think that just makes it pop.

SU Materials Used:
Stamps: All Wrapped Up, Sweet Birthday;
Paper: Pear Pizzazz DP, Old Olive, Whisper White, Rose Red,
Pretty in Pink, Window Sheets Medium,
Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink

So as you can tell I am almost done with my year of Sketch Challenges. I have 2 more sketches to complete and am hoping to get them done on Friday...it is a lot harder to get inky with the kids home from school. 8^)

As Always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: