Friday, December 17, 2010

SC307

Here is the Sketch:And here is my card:
I *LOVE* the way this card turned out.
As you may know, I am a big fan of Snowmen-especially if I am not the one
out in the cold making them. ;) I think the outlining helps the guys to pop!
I used the Petals-A-Plenty on Cherry Cobbler paper for the blue panel and some Certainly Celery DP I had in my stash for the red panel. I used the Wild Wasabi to border all the panels and I think it is just a subtle little something that brings it all together.

SU Materials Used:
Stamps: Holiday Lineup, Four the Holidays;
Paper: Wild Wasabi DP, Whisper White, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler;
Ink: Basic Gray, Old Olive, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Crumb Cake,
Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango,
Riding Hood Red, Bravo Burgundy, Cherry Cobbler;
Other: Petals A Plenty

As Always, Thanks for stopping by! And Happy Holidays to you all!!!

No comments: