Monday, October 4, 2010

SC292~ Jodi's Card

Here is the sketch:Here is the card front:
And here is the inside:

Well, in case you don't know me very well, I am *always* late. This card was no exception. Actually for a little while in August I was doing pretty good, but then I forgot to turn the page of my perpetual calendar and Jodi's birthday snuck up on me! Seriously, it just jumped right out and of course she got the facebook "Happy Birthday", but that is not the same as getting happy mail, so about 2 weeks after her birthday I actually got her card made. I hope you liked it Jodi! (And you can still pretend every card is for you. ;) )


SU Materials: Stamps: Sweet Stems;
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Rose Red DP, DP, Pretty in Pink DP, Whisper White;
Ink: Olid Olive, Pretty in Pink:

1 comment:

zekesmom10 said...

I totally do lurve it. But I will still pretend every card you make is just for me! ;) *smooches*