Friday, October 1, 2010

SC291

Here is the sketch:

And here is my card:
My friend, Heather and I volunteered at Camp Tag-A-Long (Girl Scout Day camp) again this year. For the first time we were unit leaders- basically we got a group of 20 soon to be 2nd graders and went around to different centers. We were assigned 2 aides to help us out in our Unit. Since the theme was 'Where the Wild Things Are!' we were the Gray Elephant unit. I wanted to send a Thanks you note to one of our aides, Roadrunner, because she was a great aid! She helped us over the summer get ready for camp and she was super patient with the girls- and helped them out with their gimp. ;) I wanted to be sure and send her a Thank You card and as usual, I was late in getting it to her. Camp was the end of August and I didn't get this made until mid-September, but hopefully she will know how much we appreciated her help at camp.
SU Materials Used: Stamps: Zoo Fun Set, Thank You Kindly
Paper: Basic Gray, Basic Gray DP, Whisper White, Basic Black;
Ink: Basic Gray, Brillant Blue

No comments: