Monday, September 20, 2010

SC289-Cupcake

Here is the sketch:And here is my card:
Don't you just *Love* the new colors?!? The Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler are two of my new favorites! And I am so excited Pacific Point was brought back. I have a confession: When the year was over for Pacific Point I ordered 8 more packs of it- so I am especially grateful they brought it back! :-)

I sponged the pacific point panel and in real life it helps the dry embossing from the eyelet texture plate just pop! I used my blender pen and the Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point ink pads to color the cupcake.

I hope you like it!- Thanks for stopping by!


SU Materials Used: Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes;
Paper: Pacific Point, Pacific Point DP, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Watercolor Paper;
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point, Basic Gray;
Sizzix: Eyelet Texture Plate, Square Lattice textured Impressions

No comments: