Friday, September 24, 2010

SC 299

I have some important news, for me at least. ;) I am finally up-to date on the Sketch Challenges at Splitcoast! It has been a lot of months since I have been able to say that, so I am very happy about it. Needless to say I am not current on publishing them, but that means as of now I will have new posts through the end of October. :-) This should make Laura happy since she won't be looking at the same post- unless she wants too.

So I won't keep you waiting, here is the sketch:

And here is my card:


So what do you think? I am really loving it. I am so glad that they have brought back Wild Wasabi! I never used it when it was an in color, but I find myself reaching for it a lot now!

Here is the inside layers:

SU Materials Used:
Stamps: Embrace Life, For a Friend;
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Wild Wasabi DP, Garden Green;
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink;
Other: Perfect Polka Dots

As always, thanks for stopping by. :-)

No comments: