Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Girl Scout Thank You Part 1

For those of you who don't know, I am a Girl Scout leader and service unit Registrar (fancy way of saying I do paperwork. ;) ) Anyway, my troop bridged from Brownies to Juniors last week and to mark the occasion the girls made invites for their friends and family. My friend April (Hi April) has the SU Girl Scout set from long ago, and was kind enough to let us borrow it. Well, Long story -well Long at this point, She asked me to make a few GS themed cards for our Field Director since I still had the set. Well, my good friend, Cindy, posted a card box she made and was nice enough to show me how. So my Field Director, Emily got this wonderful box of cards as a Thank You from our Service Unit. I hope she likes them 1/2 as much as I do!

Here is the box. I used 1 sheet of 12 x 12 Girl Scout paper for the project.
And here is the first card...

Align Center
I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder on the base of them all. I am following this post with 2 more of the cards I put in the box. Don't worry they will be mostly visual posts. ;)

No comments: