Monday, June 14, 2010

Birthday Buddy

I am lucky enough to share my Birthday with one of my Brownies. She is also in Magdalena's class, so when I visited during lunch I made sure to give her a special birthday card. She loves Dogs as much as my kids, so I *knew* I needed to make her a doggie card. I have been looking at Magdalena's card for over a year now and this was the perfect time to use it as an example. I changed out the Night of Navy for the Elegant Eggplant and kept the rest pretty much the same.
And remember there are no mistakes in stamping...just opportunities. After stamping the cake, it didn't look right, so I re-stamped it on some Creamy Caramel and it looks much better!

SU Materials Used: Stamps:Bow Wow, Sweet Birthday (inside)
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel
Ink: Basic Brown, Glorious Green, Creamy Caramel, Elegant Eggplant, Close to Cocoa


As always, Thanks for stopping by.

:-)

No comments: