Friday, April 23, 2010

SC268

Yeah- two posts in one week! :)

So here is the Sketch:
And here is my card:
I am mostly please with the way this turned out. The only thing that bugs me is I should have used watercolor paper for the map wheel. I used the top of the ink pads and blender pen to get the watercolored look, but the Pacific Point is just too streaky. Oh well, live and learn. I do think the pirate scarf hat is awesome cut out and taped on....so what do you think? Please feel free to leave comments- Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who looks at this! :)

Materials: SU Stamps: Pirate Time, SA Matey Map; SU Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Black; SU Ink: Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel: SU Accessories: Blender pen

Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments: