Friday, April 30, 2010

SC 270

Here is the Sketch Challenge from March 2nd: And here is the card I made:
My friend, April, celebrated her birthday last week, so of course I had to make her a card. She knows of my *slight* obsession with the Beary Best Friends set and thought for sure she would get a bear card. Well, I knew that she is not as obsessed as I am, and since she just adopted her 3rd Greyhound, I *knew* she needed a dog card. :) I sponged the ground on the dog panel, to give the pup something to walk on.
And this is the stamped part of the insert. I used the ticket punch and sponged the edge with Basic Brown.

Materials: SU Stamps: D is for Dog, Sweet Birthday; SU Paper: Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip DP; SU Ink: Basic Brown


Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments: