Thursday, November 12, 2009

Beary Birthday Cards.

So I am still plugging away at the sketch Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.
So without further ado, here is the challenge:

And here is my interpretation:

Two of Seth's friends recently turned 4, so I decided to make them the same cards. I am in love with this Beary Best Friends set! I think that the clothes look great paper pieced! When you are a girl turning 4 what could be better than a pink card with a teddy bear. Oh, I know, putting a die cut Stampin’ Up! Bear & Beary Essentials (clothes) inside the card. They both seemed to really like it!

Materials Used: SU Stamps: Beary Best Friends; SU Paper: Pixie Pink Textured, Pink Passion, Whisper White, DSP Pretty in Pink; SU Ink: Basic Brown, Pixie Pink, Creamy Caramel, Barely Banana; SU Bigz Dies: Stampin’ Up! Bear, Stampin’ Up! Beary Essentials

No comments: