Friday, March 13, 2009

Toulouse, France

I was lucky enough to go with Clay on his last business trip! My parents were nice enough to look after the three kids and I had my first kid free vacation in 3 years! It was blissful.
This was the courtyard of the hotel. It just seems so quant, doesn't it?
This was a cute little shed? at a park in Toulouse.
.
Tuesday & Wednesday I spent hours walking around in Toulsouse. I walked from one end of the city to the other-a couple of times. *wink
Clay went with me Monday (after a short nap on my part-I couldn't sleep at all on the plane, but I did get to watch 6 moovies-007 Quantum of Silence, The Changling, Twilight, Transporter 3...is it sad that I can't remember the other 2?) and Thursday.
This fountain was in the same park as the little shack. It was very relaxing!



This is the canal that was a block away from the hotel. I followed it for a long time. It was very relaxing to walk by myself and listen to my mp3 player. I highly recommend it if you can arrange it! *wink



This is the oldest bridge in Toulouse...oddly enough it's name translats to 'new bridge'.
I'll try to get the Paris pictures posted by the beginning of next week.




No comments: