Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Cupcake for You

So since I am such a procrastinator and *Tomorrow* is my friends birthday, I made her a card today. Of course it will be late, but I hope she likes it anyway.
I used SCS Sketch Challenge #203 for the layout. I immediately saw the mini cupcakes in the corners. The base of the card is Pretty in Pink. The next layer is Whisper White, which looked a little too harsh so I used my Pretty in Pink Stampin' Spot to add some color to it. I paper peiced the wrapper on all the cupcakes. I added the large cupcake with dimensionals to give a tiny bit of depth. I like the way it turned out and it is *almost* what I envisioned when I first saw the layout.

Materials Used: SU Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pretty in Pink Designer Series paper, Whisper White; SU Ink: Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, Only Orange, Pixie Pink, Real Red; SU Stamp: Crazy for Cupcakes, Sock Monkey, Cupcakes wheel;

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ugh. I totally spaced on this, too. I need to get something out soon. Thankfully I have a fun belated birthday sentiment. :)

Cute card, btw!