Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Another Birthday *wink*

December sure is a Birthday rich month for me.
Another one of my Mom Friends from SCS is celebrating her birth today. I *really* wanted to make a card that had nothing to do with the holidays and I think I have accomplished that. (And with any luck she will actually get this on her birthday and not a few days late!)
I started with the Rose Red Card Base and Cuttlebugged the Regal Rose panel. I knew I wanted to use a cupcake stamp and since I just discovered watercolor paper, I *had* to use that. ;) I used a blender pen and the Lovely Lilac ink pad to color the wrapper and candle part. I used a gelly roll pen for the flame and *gasp* actually had success with glitter glue for the first time! I kept adding the lilac layers because it didn't look balanced enough. I also added the flower stickers for the same reason.
.
Thanks for Stopping by.
Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments: