Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Story...

So for those of you who don't already know, here is my Stampin' Up! Story. ;)

I fell in love with stamps at a very young age when my Grannie bought me a heart, a star and a Santa Claus stamp. I Loved them! Well, in 1998, my Mom was invited to a Stampin' Up! Workshop and I *loved* it. Unfortunately, the demo was several states away so I purchased a few sets and they sadly sat in my closet.

Fast forward a couple of years. The dust bunnies were collecting on my stamps and out of the blue my friend, Heather, invited me to a workshop. I was amazed by the Stampin' Scrub! and was once again sucked into the SU world. Heather quickly became a Demo, so I got my stamp 'fix' through her. I would hold a workshop during Sale-A-Bration and one once the retired list was released and that worked well for a few years.

Well, in 2006 my family moved across country and I was without a Demo nearby. My sister's friend talked me into becoming my own demo and the rest is history. I love having friends over to stamp with and of course, the discount I get on my Stampin' Stuff. ;)

Well, hopefully my story hasn't bored you too much. Look at it this way, at least it keeps me out of trouble. ;)

No comments: