Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just Beachy

Yippee! I got another sketch challenge completed. I was hoping to do one a week since that is how often they are released, but I seem to be a *little* behind!

Ok, so is this not the funniest summer set? I love the old woody and the fish (tone on tone on the pacific point) are so adorable!

The pail on sun on the right we stamped using Basic Brown and it show up so much more clearly than the Close to Cocoa I used on the left. I did the ink pad squish and used a blender pen to color the pail and sun. The card on the right has the Whisper White border on all four sides and I think it just makes it a touch better than the one on the right. What do you think?




Materials Used: (All SU) Stamps: Just Beachy;
Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Sahara Sand;
Ink: Robin Hood Red, Basic Brown, Summer Sun, Pacific Point;
Techniques: Watercolored bucket & Sun

No comments: