Thursday, September 18, 2008

Seth's 2 Year Pictures

So this post is going to be all about Seth! I have a lot of pictures to share, but I'm trying to show only the best.

We got this one on a post card that said,
Livin' the dream
Sethy Guiseppy

And I *had* to have the only with the 2 on the block. Plus this just screams Seth to me.

I did make it out with only the two poses. I was proud. They were taken at Portrait Innoventions. I really like there pictures. Unfortunately this time they had a *required* beachy background. um Yeah he is wearing long pants, why would I want a picture of him at the beach in these clothes? I wouldn't no matter how cute he looked! *vent over*

Here are the pictures from Seths Birthday by Starved Rock.


It started out innocently enough with a nice sheet cake.

First he picked off the sprinkles.


Then he started taking bites. Still, he doesn't look too bad.




I'm not *quite* sure how his face ended up a chocolately mess.





I guess in the end only the fun & games matter. *wink*

No comments: