Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My First Altered Item

I went to a Shoe Box Swap (SBS) with some Lovely Ladies from SCS. One of the things you could participate in was a door prize Drawing. How it worked was you brought something altered or stamped along with a $5 value of product. I got a clear plastic cube from Michaels and attempted to alter it. This was the result. I decided i *love* Stampin' Up!'s Chocolate Chip Designer series paper. I mean look at it, what's not to love? I put in some colored brads, glitter and jewels that I got on clearance (much more fun product to play with that way. *wink* ). So what do you think? I don't think it was too bad for a first attempt.

FYI~If this sounds like fun you would like to participate in they are hosting another SBS on November 8th. The details and registration form can be found here. I hope to see you there.

No comments: